*If you purchased a Living Social voucher, please click here to redeem it.*
On an amazing trip through one of the most unusual river "canyons" in the world, you'll paddle from the edge of Chinatown, through downtown, past River City, the Sears Tower and the Opera House, to the glorious forks of the river and east to see the Trib and Trump Towers and the Wrigley building.
- The round-trip is 5.5 miles, 2 to 2.5 hours, returning to the original launch.
- trips leave from the dock at Lawrence's Fish at Canal & Cermak, three blocks west of the Red Line.
- The seawalls, large tour boats and motorboats in this stretch of river can be a lot to handle for some beginners. We do provide some basic instruction before you go, and guides are present.
- If you're wary, rent a boat once at our Lagoons launch for practice, or try the Cardio Kayak class, in which the Skyscraper Canyon trip is the final session.
- under 10 are not allowed on this trip.
- ages 10-17 great discretion is advised. A parent must accompany these children, and some paddling experienced is required.